Apartment building rules
We provide a home away from home and we encourage our guests to relax and feel like home. Still, some rules must be established to create a safe and comfortable environment for everyone:
- Please take off your outdoor shoes by the apartment entrance to protect the floors. Be careful with heavy luggage.
- No smoking inside the flats / rooms or the common areas of the building. You may smoke outside on the balcony or on the roof deck on the 9th floor.
- You're obliged to treat interior and common areas carefully and with respect. Broken things must immediately be reported. Stolen or not reported broken things will automatically be deducted from deposit / credit card. If you are unsure how to use appliances, please contact us (we're glad to help) or refer to the apartment instructions.
- No loud noise (music, shouting etc) between 22 pm and 09 am. This applies also in the common areas.
- Do not bring people not registered on the booking without clearifying this with us first.
- If suspicion of use of illegal drugs etc, police will be contacted.
- Keep the apartment door locket all the time. The door must be locked manually and you'll hear a sound signal when it's locked.
In addition to the above absolute rules we encourace our guests to turn off all lights when not in the flat to save electricity.
Thanks a lot for yor understanding :)